- To request and receive disclosure of AptPay’s personal information collection practices during the prior 12 months, including the categories of personal information AptPay collects, the categories of sources of such information, AptPay’s business purpose for collecting or sharing such information, and the categories of third parties with whom AptPay shares such information.
- To request and receive a copy of the personal information AptPay has collected about them during the prior 12 months.
- To request and receive disclosure of AptPay’s information sharing practices during the prior 12 months, including a list of the categories of personal information sold with the category of third-party recipients and a list of the categories of personal information that AptPay disclosed for a business purpose.
- To request that AptPay not sell personal information about them (AptPay does not sell your personal information); And,
- To request that AptPay deletes (and directs our service providers to delete) their personal information subject to certain exceptions.
For purposes of the CCPA, personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household.
To make a request for disclosure, California residents may contact AptPay by:
(1) Toll-free telephone: 1-866-770-2194
(2) Email: [email protected]
(3) Complete AptPay’s Disclosure Request Form
In order to process your request, AptPay will ask you for information that allows us to reasonably verify your identity, that you are the person about whom AptPay collects personal information and will use that information only for that purpose. AptPay may request that you submit a signed statement under penalty of perjury that you are the individual you claim to be. AptPay will acknowledge receipt of your request within ten (10) days and will endeavor to respond within forty-five (45) days of receipt of your request, but if we require more time (up to an additional forty-five days) we will notify you of our need for additional time. AptPay cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we are unable to verify your identity and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
You may make a request for disclosure of AptPay’s information collection practices, the information AptPay collected about you, or our sharing practices up to twice within a 12-month period.
AptPay will endeavor to provide the information in a format that is readily useable, including by mailing you a paper copy or providing an electronic copy to your account with us, if available.
For requests for deletion of your information California law permits AptPay to retain certain information and not to delete it under certain circumstances. By way of example, AptPay is not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a disbursement or provide our Services to you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining or updating records), and to comply with legal obligations. If AptPay receives such a request from you we will notify any service providers we have engaged to delete your information as well.
AptPay will not discriminate against you as a result of your exercise of any of these rights.
AptPay does not sell your information for monetary consideration and does not disclose your information for other valuable consideration. If AptPay ever enters into arrangements that
You may submit a request through someone holding a formal Power of Attorney. Otherwise, you may submit a request using an authorized agent only if (1) you provide the authorized agent with written permission to make a request and (2) you verify your own identity directly with AptPay.
AptPay will require the agent to submit proof that they have been authorized to make requests on your behalf.
AptPay collects the following categories of information from the listed sources, used it for the listed business purposes and shared it with the listed categories of third parties. The categories of information include information AptPay collects from our website visitors, registered users, employees, vendors, suppliers and any other person that interacts with AptPay either online or offline. Not all information is collected about all individuals. For instance, AptPay may collect different information from applicants for employment or from partners or from customers.